Thursday 10 October 2013

Adventure!

Whoever had been handling camping by them self when they are still in primary school? well, i'm one of them!

I still remembered when i was in standard 5. One of my friend, Black, is going to another school because he had to follow his father who had to transfer to a new place. So, be fore he left, he really wanted to go camping in the jungle as he never went there before. So, i decided to bring him to the jungle near my father's farm in Jengka because i knew the route by heart. There are 6 peoples in our group, 4 boys and 2 girl and i'm the head of our 'little adventure'.

We planned to go on weekend. I prepared my backpack with simple gadget for one day only complete with meal to be cook. As the day came, only four of us managed to get permission to go, 2 girl and 2 boys.
We gather at my house early in the morning, me, black, yus and azi with our own back pack.

We go camping by walking. It is about 5 km from my house. After some walking, we arrive in the jungle which our camping site is near to a river. We set our place and i showed them around the jungle. i Still cannot believed that i went there without any adult guide. I showed them some beautiful view of the jungle, listening to the voice of the jungle and spotting some birds and monkeys.



After that we went fishing and take bath at the river. We enjoyed rafting at the river using the old timbers. When its time for lunch, i prepared the meal. I cooked the rice in can and  grilled the fresh fish! How refreshing it was. After lunch, we prepared to go back. Unluckily, one of my friend, black had stepped unto a sharp stick and cut his sole. I'm responsible for what had happened. I bandaged his sole and luckily he can walk slowly. He is a strong little boy because he did not cry, he jost became shocked because of the blood. After that, we walk back slowly until we were out of the jungle. When we reached the village, we met Black's father who was on his way to a shop. We were relieved, then Black and Yus were going back together because their house were on the same rout by riding on the motorcycle with Black's father. We bade goodbye and promised to see each other at the school on Monday.



Well, that was the story of my first 'little adventure' with my friends some years ago. It was wonderful and i will never forget about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment