Thursday 5 February 2015

Atkin day 5

I started to felt a bit dizzy since yesterday and having pain on my joint. So for workout, after 35 minutes fat loss burning zone running, i do some light weight lifting because i'm afraid of injury. I felt bit sleepy in the afternoon, because usually i take a cup of coffee in the morning to wake my senses. I guess i still feel ok after the fifth day. I think i overate carbohydrate today (about 10 g more) because my mom came to visit me today, so i bought cashew nut and pistachios for her. Of course i ate it a bit! Thank god i still have the courage to not eating all those sweet food i bought for her (The delicious loacker chocolate finger and chipsmore). Uh, my friend gave me small bar of chocolate (i kept it) and 1 waffle which i manage to eat a pinch of it only .So, lets see what I've ate today..Plus: extra calories of eating chicken and fish for dinner



My breakfast

 Lunch. I love grilled chicken

Hope tomorrow is better and i'm going to lose more!

No comments:

Post a Comment